MENU

Slide

Saturday, September 15, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):

Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Sherlynn: The salon shoot's next thursday!
I'm like so nervous. :D
Btw, you've a photoshoot tday right?
Goodluck babe!

Grace: Msn, Msn! heh.

Nicole: Yeah, the song's damn nice right!
Hahahahas, just ignore them luh.
They'll go away after they're left with nth t say. (:

Qing: I love you too, sister!

Humanbeing: Please lah,
if you wanna see nude pictures.
Go take some of yourself
&stare at it as much as you want.
Good day t you & Goodbye.

Felicia: hahahs, HumanBeing &Human's different.
Or, they're just using diff coms.
I've so much t tell you. ):
Meet up, Meet up!

Sher: Hahahas, My dear ah.
Just ignore them lah. Love you!
btw, I'll be coming on monday leeeeeh.
Come okay come!

Wan: Hahhas, Thanks.

Anonymous: Yeah. (:

Varron: When is your N's over uh, my dear girl!
After your N's. My O's leh! Hahaha

Bernie: heh. Anw, I love your church. :D

JX: I won't, I won't!

Nana: Haahahas, No lah!
I think the dress'll look so cute on you!


I'm listening to Justin timberlake - Lovestoned.

i was in town alone.
Thank god yuanqing &apple came.
We hung arnd abit, Shopped abit
&went t Wisma's Indochine &Chilled.
The live band was really not bad.

Sorry guys, but many pictures for this post.





Indochine:




YQ had her Chocolate martini, I had Long island Tea,
Apple had Sex on the beach.

But i can't drink at all,
Can you imagine getting high on cocktails?

I was like, getting high and red.



Suck th cherry, baby.

They are the crazy ones.

Outside Cineleisure,
I look, super kuku, red, drunk & dazed!


Cabbed home and vomitted &cried a hell lot.
I'm sooo, not gooonna drink anymore.


I've so much sweet on my taaable!

JX bought this Bubblegum Chupa Chups for me.

Byebye Jx. ):
It was sorta a farewell outing with jx
before he went overseas for his one-year attachment.
Watch Evan Almighty and laughed my butt off.

Anw, my new salon hairshoot hair-do!

Left.

Right.

The purple is abit more brighter in real-life.
The cut was like, really bold &cool.
All the stylist was like, wahh
Purple looks very nice on you!
And this hairstyle looks good on you too. :D

Gotta run, prepare t go t danny's place.
Kovis, here i coooooome!

No comments: